A Modern Gem
900 G is home to a collection of cutting edge amenities outfitted with an elegant palette of finishes. The striking lobby is perfectly balanced, with marble, backpainted glass, and wood panels cladding its double height walls. The gym features the same chic materials, not to mention luxury showers and towel service. A glass enclosed conference room and spacious roof deck are located on the penthouse level, accented by a natural wood trellis, landscaped green spaces, and, of course, sweeping city views.
- Gensler-designed freestanding building with windows on three elevations, highlighted by a dramatic floor-to-ceiling glass curtain wall system facing 9th and G Street.
- Premier East End location with superb access to world-class hotels, restaurants, entertainment venues, and transportation.
- Up to 23 windowed offices per floor with panoramic views overlooking the National Portrait Gallery.
- 9′ finished ceiling heights on floors 2 through 7 and 10′ 8″ along the window line.
- 10′ finished ceiling heights on floors 8 and 9 and 11′ 8″ along the window line.
- 13,277 SF floor plates with 30′ x 40′ column spacing increasing floor plan flexibility and efficient space utilization.
- Dramatic two-story lobby finished with marble, backpainted glass, and wood panels, accented by a 20′ south-facing architectural wall allowing for natural light during the day and illumination at night.
- State-of-the-art 2,000 SF fitness center with men’s and women’s locker rooms, showers, and towel service.
- Expansive 3,000 SF rooftop terrace with floor-to-ceiling glass enclosed meeting room, catering kitchen, and dedicated restrooms.
- Elegant restrooms finished with marble,
porcelain, and stainless steel.
- Three levels of onsite below-grade self and valet parking with electric car charging Stations and direct elevator access to the office floors above.
- Access to Gallery Place / Chinatown Metro directly across 9th Street.
- Within two blocks of all five Metrorail lines.
- Targeting LEED Gold certification.
- Locally-owned partnership between MRP Realty and ASB Real Estate Investments.